Tuesday, February 6, 2007

He's Not Billy Corgan

Do you remember the 80s TV Series: Small Wonder? The story revolved around the Lawson family and a robot named V.I.C.I. and their struggles to keep her identity a secret.
For the longest time, me and my friends thought that Jamie Lawson, the son, was indeed Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins.
Anyway, just got this excerpt from wikipedia:
"Over the years he has been the subject of countless internet rumors that include his involvement as a roadie for the band Alice in Chains and that he was actually Billy Corgan from the successful rock band Smashing Pumpkins."
Although, the resemblance is striking, Billy Corgan he ain't. Naniwala ba talaga ko dito?

1 comment:

  1. parang mas masaya isipin na sya si Billy Corgan. I will maintain that false truth since it is funny. - DREI

    ReplyDelete