Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Things I Learned This July

1. Although the Transformers movie is exceptionally good, 300 is still the movie of the year for me.
2. I will always watch Robert Rodriguez' films. Planet Terror (Grindhouse) is just so dang cool on so many levels. Even the "Machete" trailer was a treat.
3. We absolutely, positively, must have a nanny for Seiichi.
4. The Nokia 6288 is a nice phone.
5. There is a shortage of good RPG games on the PSP.
6. I wasn't that concerned when the NBA and FBI found out that one of its referees is being investigated for "game-fixing."
7. My work demands so much of my time. My body feels like a train wreck from the extended work shifts and changing schedules. But often times, it has to be that way, you know.
8. Prison Break is almost the same level, watchability-wise, as Heroes. Almost, but not quite.
9. On the other hand, I'm confident in my masculinity when I say that Michael Scofield is ten-thousand times more watchable than Peter Petrelli. (Acting)
10. I can't keep up with my credit card bills.
11. PLU PLU needs help.
12. My wife does like sissy songs. Typecast, anyone? She claims the band's music is punk. Its sissy whichever way you look at it.
13. I'm nearing the 200-pound mark. Which means i'm almost 30 lbs overweight. Which means I need to start taking pearl white again.
14. The best game I have ever played on the PSP is the easy-to-understand-but-hard-to-master Puzzle Quest game.
15. I need more blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. OIST...
    1. no doubt, 300 it is.
    2. i agree.kelan nga yung machete?
    3. ate tess is an angel.
    4. yep it is. thanks,i loves it.
    5. Rx:take 1 tab bonamin before playing popolocrois.
    6. i don't care. not at all.
    7. your work demands so much of your time. your wife is emotionally and psychologically wrecked from your extended work shifts and changing schedules; and oftentimes you forget you still have a life and a WIFE.it doesn't have to be that way, you know. I HOPE YOUR EFFIN' BOSSES GET TO READ THIS. I HOPE THEIR SPOUSES DON'T LEAVE THEM SOON!(don't worry, i won't.)PALIBHASA KARAMIHAN SA KANILA SINGLE. (sana tumanda silang binata/dalaga, at pagtanda nila mamatay sila sa kalungkutan at pagsisisi.)
    8. errr, they have totally different stories. for me, heroes and prison break do not have any point of comparison. they're both outstanding in their own genre.
    9. hell yeah; not to mention he's mas delicioso.
    10. hay.
    11. surely.
    12. oy i was dumbfounded when we saw them perform live sa saguijo. ang galing nila! i will have to say this for the last time: it's their music, not their faces. banda sila, hindi sila contestants ng mister pogi. kaya stop teasing me.
    13. huy may side effects daw yun sa kidney
    14. YOU A VIC-TO-YAS!
    15. aba! eh akala ko ba sobrang busy ka sa trabaho?! umuwi ka na lang kesa magblog pa sa opisina! sus! (fyi... hindi po under ang asawa ko.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Yung Machete, added feature lang yon.. Death Proof yung next grindhouse movie..

    7. Haha, wag naman. Semi-by-choice din naman sya eh.

    12. P-O-G-I

    ReplyDelete