Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Dark Knight Limited Edition DVD with Batpod

I just reserved myself a copy of The Dark Knight Limited Edition DVD with Batpod in Astrovision. This one is a bit pricey, around Php 2,750. (Note: It still won't be the priciest DVD box set we've bought. The Da Vinci Code Box Set DVD with Cryptex and the Ultimate Matrix DVD Gift Set are more expensive than this one.) Anyway, I believe that the Dark Knight DVD Set deserves to be one of the more expensive ones - the movie is that good and the box set looks just as awesome.


UPDATE: I just got the box set. I was really disappointed with how small the batpod was. Although the DVD content more than made up for it. The movie is, of course, exceptional - I have watched three times already since I got it. And I particularly liked the Gotham Tonight News Show in the Special Features disc. It featured a news show, discussing the state of Gotham and its well known residents as well as interviews with the characters themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment