Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm Proud of You

I'm proud of my wife. She has just been offered a job as an Account Executive at some events place in Greenhills. Here's the story: She was working at a call center in Ortigas as an Operations Supervisor. She loved her work and she loved the people she was working with. Nevertheless, she completely understood me when I asked her to resign from her work a few months ago. I said she needed to focus on Blue Pill (our internet cafe business) and our upcoming wedding. Like most things she works on, both became successful. Now that Blue Pill will once again open and our beautiful wedding is over, she started looking for a job about a couple of days ago. And guess what? It didn't surprise me that she would find one so quickly and be offered a job like that. I believe in her and her skills. I'm proud of you Tatu-Med. Congratulations. Now, if we can somehow make our schedules work....

1 comment: